top of page

Ongoing Chakra Check-In Class

Public·127 members

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

Where To Buy Paypal My Cash Card

For current, active PayPal users, the best thing about these cards is that they link to your PayPal account. If you have a PayPal account where you regularly keep funds, they can be convenient. However, PayPal offers an option to transfer your balance into your bank account, which may be more convenient for some users than a card that pulls from your PayPal account.

where to buy paypal my cash card

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fvittuv.com%2F2udZ2h&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw05PBMbN63IFIFSkg9gfdye

The PayPal Prepaid card is a debit card that can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted, provided there are funds in the account. This specific card may be loaded with funds for use via direct deposit, a transfer from a linked PayPal Account, or in person at a Netspend Reload Network location (fees apply). This card has a $4.95 monthly plan fee.

The PayPal Cash card is a Mastercard debit card offered by PayPal that is directly linked to your PayPal account. Cardholders can make purchases with this card wherever Mastercard debit is accepted.

Thank you for this information. I decided to go with the debit card version (not the prepaid) as I go from primary cash to using a card for online purchases. My family has always trusted PayPal and find their services fantastic.

Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which we receive compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers. For more information on our advertisers, see here. In addition, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Many of the credit card offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which we receive financial compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). However, the credit card information that we publish has been written by experts who know these products inside out, and what we recommend is what we would (or already) use ourselves. This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers that are on the market. Click here to see a list of advertisers that we work with.

Second if you load money onto this card with cash and then load it into your paypal and then transfer to a bank you are throwing a red flag! The only point of doing the above if to launder money. Sure I can see once or twice if you sold a car or something valuable. I have loaded thousands in cash cards and loaded my paypal up. I use my paypal debit card to make purchases and have never had an issue.

I had an unfortunate go around with paypal once when I went over on my ebay giftcard spending limit and was unable to use them for a number of months.I opened a 2nd acct and was able to use some unapplied cards there.

I was able to appeal and have my account reopened. This was last year. I was doing it on two accounts. We had to provide a bank statement, DL, and I think a few other bits. The whole process took about 1-2 hours on the phone and about 10 days waiting time. It was a real pain and I stopped immediately loading with paypal cash cards.

Any legitimate retail purchase or transfer to friends and family is considered to be a valid and supported use of your Paypal cash balance (even if this balance got there by loading all $4K/mo using Paypal reload cards).

Please clarify this Jethro. If one has an actual PayPal credit card then one can use these PayPal immediate cash cards to move money around without fear of shutdown? Can you clarify and do some more for me please. Also does a premier account work the same as a business account with PayPal?

You can use the PayPal Prepaid Mastercard to eat, drink and shop everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted. Order online and once your information has been verified, you'll receive your Card in the mail within 7-10 business days. Subject to activation and identity verification.*

3 PayPal Transfers require a PayPal Balance account and a personalized card, which arrives within 10 business days after activation of your instant-issue card. If you do not already have a PayPal Balance account you will link to this Card, visit www.paypal.com to get one, or you may get one when you activate this card online. PayPal Balance account required for certain features, but not to have the PayPal Prepaid Card. Transfers may not exceed $300 per day/$2,000 per rolling 30 days and are limited to the funds available in your PayPal Balance account. Transfers may only be made in the name of a valid PayPal Prepaid Mastercard Cardholder. Only one (1) PayPal Prepaid Mastercard may be linked to one (1) PayPal Balance account. PayPal Transfers cannot be reversed or canceled. The Bancorp Bank and Mastercard are not affiliated with, and neither endorses nor sponsors the PayPal.com online account to which various funding sources, including a PayPal Prepaid Card, may be linked.

7 A cardholder may receive an unlimited number of Refer-a-Friend rewards while program is available. No reward credited to either party if referred individual had another Netspend managed card that was used for a value load, purchase, cash withdrawal, or incurred a balance inquiry fee at any time during the 180 calendar days before the day the $40 load requirement is fully met. Only cash reloads and direct deposits count towards the minimum load requirement. Allow 2 business days for $20 credit to appear on each Card Account. If a cardholder accrues $600 or more in Refer-a-Friend rewards in a calendar year, Netspend will mail cardholder an IRS Form 1099-MISC reflecting the total Refer-a-Friend rewards for such calendar year. Cardholder acknowledges that by referring a friend through this program, cardholder is releasing non-public information. Referred person acknowledges that payment of the referral may result in the cardholder's knowledge of referred person establishing a Card Account with us. The Bancorp Bank is not affiliated in any way with the Refer-a-Friend rewards program and does not endorse or sponsor this program.

Another thing that many people ask about this particular product is - can you use a PayPal card at an ATM? This is another clever feature of the PayPal Debit Card, that you can in fact use it for ATM withdrawals. This means you can access what is normally an online-only balance and turn it into cold, hard cash.

I, too, am completely at a loss. I'm a wheelchairs bound nursing home resident for 6years, so 90% of my shopping is done online. I don't have a bank account, and because I don't have a normal income, I have no credit cards -- nor do I want any! So, everything I purchase online has been with PayPal MyCash cards. What are people like me who only use cash (awesome idea, huh?) supposed to do now? I'm not familiar with GreenDot, as someone else suggested, but I'll check into it. In the meantime, i'm very disappointed, and i'm truly at à loss!

This is a bummer. I have had all good dealings with the Paypal Mycash cards and many of my customers only use this as a method of payment. I don't know why Paypal would discontinue this service. I really hate it. I'm only hoping that maybe they will go back and allow Greendot Moneypacs to be used again as a method of adding funds or payment. They used to accept these, then Greendot quit issuing the Moneypacs for a while, then we got the Paypal Mycash; which is powered by Greendot, and now that there is the Moneypacs back on the market there is the phasing out of the MyCash cards. I'm really, really hoping that because both of these were a product of Greendot, that maybe soon, Paypal will again allow the use of the Moneypac. If not; I'm **bleep**. And I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.

Paypal should have told you last month,the card is gone,instead you go to your Paypal account and select add money and it will send you a 4 digit code,download \or print it or both and go to your store,hand over cash and that 4 digit code and your cash will be added to your account.

I have done everything from requesting a refund, calling customer service and even the store where I purchased. I have a request confirmation number that was given to me. The Paypal automative system first ask you for the card number. Then after you put it in it will say the amount that is on the card. I have gone through H to try and get my $20 back from paypal. I guess they knew if they removed the card they would have a huge hold over people trying to get there money back if they did not use the card. They could play roulette with everyone's cash and get away with it. $20 isn't a lot but I am going to go as far as I can to see if I can get my money back even if it is court. I was on the phone with Paypal for over 2 hours being sent back and forth to customer service that does not deal with my cash and then to my cash. If they could not help me then back to customer service or hang up. It is bad service also. They had my $20 cash amount on the auto service when I would call but as of 1 month now, no money on the card and it says PIN NOT ACTIVATED: The PIN number provided has not been activated at retail. I want this community to know that I bought this card at the store where I am employed. The register operator at that store who rung me up still remembers the transaction. I will ask her to speak if it comes to that. I had a bad feeling after reading some of your post that Paypal is going to do what ever they can to hold on to all this money that people have been trying to get back since they pulled the cards off the shelf (Blue PayPal /Cash) cards. I really didn't think that they would have a problem returning money that had not been used or use for purchase. If the paypal community has any suggestions please let me know. When the Paypal my cash site did allow me to put in my card and request a refund, the site gave me a request confirmation number that I have but can you believe that the representative said that it should have been 10 digits. I said wow I copied and pasted it in word and also wrote it down. I thought wow you all will go to the end of the earth to not have to return people's money. Small claims court here I come for $20 dollars. It does not belong to Paypal. If you all still do use Paypal be very careful, if something goes wrong you probably will not get your money back. I can't wait until this is over so I can remove my account from them never to use Paypal again. BEWARE!!! 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page