top of page

Ongoing Chakra Check-In Class

Public·127 members

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

PET STAIN REMOVER

Biokleen Pet products save the day with our unique blend of live enzyme cultures that actively breakdown and absorb organic material to eliminate tough pet stains and odors and ensure they don't return.

PET STAIN REMOVER

Rocco & Roxie Supply Co.'s Stain & Odor Eliminator for Strong Odor has a "professional-strength, bio-enzymatic formula" that releases enzymes to get rid of ammonia residue left by pet urine and other organic matter. It deep cleans and works to remove stubborn stains, and it also eliminates odor at its source. It's super easy to use and you don't have to spend 30 minutes scrubbing your carpet to achieve results. In fact, all you have to do is stack the stain, let it sit for at least an hour, cover it with a towel and weight and then vacuum once it's all dry. Plus, it doesn't have an irritating chemical smell like other cleaners, which is a huge plus.

This pet stain cleaner and odor remover works so well, it has over 63,000 five-star reviews. If you have time to read through a few, you'll see that pet owners are really passionate about how amazing this is. In fact one wrote, "This stuff is a MIRACLE! I'm awaiting its letter to Hogwarts as I write this review, and I'm going to buy another bottle for sure, you should too!"

Rocco & Roxie's Stain & Odor Eliminator is "certified gentle and safe" to use on all carpets, and is also safe to use around children and pets. In addition to carpets, this will also clean hard floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carriers and pretty much "anywhere stains happen." The brand offers promises 100% satisfaction, so if you aren't happy with the results, the brand will give you a full refund. It's affordable, highly rated by Amazon reviewers, and their refund policy is really good. It's definitely worth a try!

Rocco & Roxie's Stain & Odor Eliminator is \"certified gentle and safe\" to use on all carpets, and is also safe to use around children and pets. In addition to carpets, this will also clean hard floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carriers and pretty much \"anywhere stains happen.\" The brand offers promises 100% satisfaction, so if you aren't happy with the results, the brand will give you a full refund. It's affordable, highly rated by Amazon reviewers, and their refund policy is really good. It's definitely worth a try!

"I saw the great reviews on Amazon for this, and ordered it. I received it today. and holy cow. A second after spraying, EVERY SINGLE STAIN DISAPPEARED! EVEN OLD STAINS! I was walking around with a rag waiting to scrub out the stains, after the spray soaked in but couldn't find one. This stuff is a miracle!"

1. Test on an inconspicuous area. 2. Remove any heavy matter in a throw-away towel.3. Apply directly to stain and allow to digest for 60 seconds. 4. Blot with a clean, dry towel, working from outside toward the center. 5. Repeat application and keep moist for 30 minutes before blotting dry again.6. Repeat if necessary. TIP: Bacteria in Dygest works best in warmer temperatures and can't be combined with strong bases or acids, as these types of products will kill the bacteria. Can be used in shampoo or extractor machines.

Our 99.52% natural formula is packed with active stain & odor-fighting plant-based enzymes. So much so that you can expect over 500% the power per ounce versus other pet stain removers. It is beyond professional strength but without any of the nasty chemicals usually trapped inside. Our naturally-derived formula is safe to use around pets, or anyone for that matter.

• Purified water (Aqua, eau), C10-C16 Alcohol ethoxylate (Plant-based cleanser), Vegetable glycerin (Plant-based skin softener), Sodium zinc polyitaconate (Plant-based deodorant), Decyl glucoside (Vegetable-based cleanser), Octyl dimethyl amine oxide (Plant-based cleanser), Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate (Plant-based cleanser), Sodium borate (Natural mineral cleanser), Coconut fatty acid (Plant-based foam reducer), Protease (Plant-based enzyme), Amylase (Plant-based enzyme), Mannanase (Plant-based enzyme), Lipase (Plant-based enzyme), Cellulase (Plant-based enzyme), Calcium chloride (Natural mineral stabilizer), Natural fragrance, Citric acid (Plant-based pH neutralizer), Sodium hydroxide (pH Balancer), Benzisothiazolinone (Biodegradable preservative)View Ingredient GlossaryView Safety data Directions ACCIDENTS LESS THAN 24 HOURS OLD:Solid: Manually remove as much as possible.

• Liquid: Dilute with water, then blot dry.

• Thoroughly saturate the entire affected area with Puracy Pet Stain & Odor

• Remover.

• Let area dry. Vacuum any remnants.

• Optional Steps:Gently agitate to work the solution into the affected material using a brush or damp towel.

• After at least 15 minutes, EITHER pour a small amount of water on the affected area (to dilute) and use clean towels to blot the area, OR extract with a carpet extractor using only water.

• ACCIDENTS MORE THAN 24 HOURS OLD:Identify the affected area using sight and smell (hint: a blacklight flashlight is helpful for urine stains).

• Thoroughly saturate the entire affected area with Puracy Pet Stain & Odor Remover.

• Place a heavy object (coffee table book, brick) in a gallon freezer bag to cover the treated area and ensure liquid touches all affected layers.

• Let area dry. Vacuum any remnants.

• Optional Steps:Gently agitate to work the solution into the affected material using a brush or damp towel.

• After at least 8 hours, EITHER pour a small amount of water on the affected area (to dilute) and use clean towels to blot the area, OR extract with a carpet extractor using only water.

Pairs perfectly with

Pet Stain & Odor Eliminator does an amazing job to remove stubborn pet stains and odors. Parker & Bailey Pet Stain & Odor Eliminator removes the toughest pet stains from carpets, fabrics and more. Simply apply, allow to penetrate, and blot with a dry white cloth and see the stain disappear right before your very eyes. Satisfaction Guaranteed!!!

After several frustrating weeks while Amazon continuously sent the wrong Zero Odor product and running perilously low on my own ZO Pet Stain Remover, this dedicated customer decided to contact the company directly. Oh goodness, what a difference. Neil Danville was so kind and so helpful. Not only did I receive the correct product in a matter of days, but I was also sent an extra bottle for the trouble I had gone through on Amazon. I love the Zero Odor products, especially now that I have a senior cat and dog. The Zero Odor Pet Stain Remover and Odor Eliminator gets rid of new stains, as well as, old stains that other products missed in the past. I use just the Multi-Purpose Odor Eliminator when I want to freshen a pet area and like to keep the big refill jug on hand. It has such a clean smell, like a load of laundry. It does not have an overpowering or overly flowery scent like many products on the market. Zero Odor gets rid of the stains and the odors. It doesn't just cover them up. It is the only product that I have found that really gets rid of cat urine. I might have to use a couple of applications, but I don't have to use a whole bottle as with other comparable products. I also use the Laundry Odor Eliminator in the wash. It works wonders with a front loading washer. It gets the stink out of my husband's running clothes. My only regret is that there is not a Zero Odor product for my rug machine. Hint. Hint. Thank you so much for your wonderful customer service and a really awesome product. I will be coming directly to your site from now on.

Having a pet in your life means every day is full of surprises. Usually, they're happy ones, like your dog finally learning how to sit on cue or your cat giving you a high five (which can totally happen). Other times, it's stepping in something wet on your rug. Of course, your first concern is making sure your pet isn't sick. Then, it's time to grab the pet stain removers.

Even if you're using pet-safe (and people-safe) stain and odor-removing products, you'll still want to use basic caution. "Do not allow your pet to come into contact with treated areas until they're fully dried, and do not leave products out for them to accidentally ingest," she says. Keeping the area ventilated is good practice as well.

If your pet does come in contact with a pet stain cleaner, know where to go for immediate help. "Always call your veterinarian immediately, or the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Hotline at 888-426-4435," Barrack says.

If you only have room in your cleaning caddy for one pet odor and stain remover, this one is it. Safe for practically every surface ranging from carpets to floors to litter boxes, the pet-safe formula effectively whisks away odors and stains from all things that makes you go "ew." You can also use it as a laundry pre-treatment.

Simple, affordable, and effective, this pet stain remover is formulated with enzymes to remove stains. It also leaves behind a fresh scent that also helps to discourage your pet from marking that particular spot again. The real MVP, though, is the built-in brush. It's designed to gently massage the cleaning foam into the carpet (or upholstery) to really get into the fibers for a deep clean.

When you're dealing with a sudden mess while on a road trip with your pet, you'll need a product that is powerful in the smell-fighting department as much as the grime-busting department. This pet odor and stain remover does the trick with powerful enzymes that remove any type of stain on any (water-safe) upholstered or carpeted surface. The nozzle can also be adjusted so you can focus the product into crevices if need be. The spring breeze fragrance won't overwhelm your car, either. Good to know: While this can work on upholstered surfaces, it is too strong to use on leather. Instead, try the natural pet stain remover recommended next. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page