top of page

Ongoing Chakra Check-In Class

Public·127 members

Ilana Villanveua
Ilana Villanveua

Watch Fullmetal Alchemist Dubbed Online Free High Quality

Download >>> https://blltly.com/2tocd1

Watch Fullmetal Alchemist Dubbed Online Free High Quality

...Unless, of course, they expected the DVD sales to be alongside the same astronomical numbers that the fansubs were being downloaded. And I think we all remember, those three years or so ago, when Haruhi Suzumiya was the officially-sanctioned New Anime Hotness that everybody was talking about, everybody was watching, and everybody was super excited about. Just existing on fansubs alone, Haruhi was the talk of the anime world. But, the mistake in reasoning here is assuming that DVD sales are going to be on par with a free fansub download.

Lastly, even though the domestic manga market is flooded, there's still a ton of unlicensed manga, and that's what most scanlators are working on. People might complain about scanlators impacting sales of a big series like Bleach, but how can they have an effect on something that isn't being sold I suppose *some* people might not buy any manga because they have a source of free entertainment online, but I doubt those people would be buying anything anyway. Real fans will buy the manga they care about, while leechers just read stuff because it's available; they'd find something else to do if it wasn't.

I'm not saying that piracy is right, and honestly I don't know how the manga industry can fix itself. They can't exactly slash prices; a lot of people worked on bringing that manga to America, and they all need to get paid. If they want to appeal to a wider audience, though, they will need to work faster and cheaper. Perhaps they could introduce a digital subscription model, where you get to read the latest chapters as soon as they're translated online for a reduced price; essentially, offering paid-for scanlations. You can't exactly undercut free, though, so getting the pirates to jump ship would rely entirely on them growing a conscience, and in the end, that will probably be the biggest challenge of all.

Just FYI, the part about playing games on your phone was a, imho pretty hilarious, jab at nerd culture where this is despised even more than watching Anime dubbed, however not more despised than enjoying Big Bang Theory. 1e1e36bf2d

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page