top of page

Ongoing Chakra Check-In Class

Public·104 members
Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

How to Find and Download the Best Spiritual Songs for Your Soul

Getting yourself into a high frequency state of being gives you easier access to spiritual downloads. [Click To Tweet] You might meditate or just breathe deeply for a few minutes or do something you love or stare at a canvas, or for me, when I channel healing songs, I get myself into a state of stillness and I close my eyes and listen for the song to emerge.

I find that when I listen and sense in between the spaces of daily life, I receive from Spirit easily, and so often, like Monika, I will feel compelled into writing, drawing or singing and recording whatever is coming through. Truly, if you miss those moments, you either miss the downloads completely or they can sort of dematerialize, like when the morning sun burns off the fog.

download spiritual songs

Speaking of fog, Nature can often be a catalyst. When I first started getting lots of downloads, it was in the form of healing songs, so I carried a notepad and some kind of recorder. My daughter got used to me stopping the stroller to sing and write in mid-walk.

Hi Brenda,My spiritual download was unexpected, like the chills that run over peoples head accasionally. Mine ran all through my body all the way to my legs, and it just came down so quickly and kept going for about 15min I think? I literally am taken back when this happens. I am usually helping friends with problems or reading oracle cards. I stopped and waited to hear something that might tell what was happening but I heard nothing and still unsure what was going on and was I to do something? To date no one has experienced this download, and i feel more alone with pychic group I attend every monday, now for some reason than ever before. People just don,t want to be close to me.. what do I do?I have had the download happen before in the middle of the street when I was trying to console a long time friend who was crying, and i just could not beleive the energy that was pouring down , still have no answers as to what this is.. hoping you could help me.

Hi Alicia. Interesting. Every now and then someone will tell me I visited them in a dream or I gave them a healing in a vision or something like that. My spirit works hard without me even knowing it sometimes! Makes sense about my face vibrating, since that happens every time I sing and I sing healing songs a LOT. So you must be getting the medicine from that, which would mean you must be an empath, or just deeply connected to what you would call God (I just call that Source or Spirit). Beautiful!

That Class changed my life because it opened my third chakra that was blocked due to family issues I was still holding on to that blocked my full medium ability to connect to spiritual guides and the Divine.

I had a download last night. I did a guided meditation to bring healing from source for my arthritis. Drifted off to sleep and awakened after an odd dream. Suddenly i felt my crown open and i saw what looked like pictures but the frames were moving so fast it was just a blur. It felt like a moving picture from the early days of motion pictures. I felt hyped, electric, like i had just drunk 20 cups of coffee. Then i saw cells. Billions and billions of them downloading into my body. I think or heard that my DNA changed. Suddenly i was aware it was a download. I was unable to fall back asleep for nearly an hour. Thank you for allowing us to express. I have studied metaphysics for 30 years and these are new to me. I appreciate having a place to share my experience and hear others.

Hi Brenda,I happened on your article as I searched the internet. Thank you for your knowledge about downloads. It seems they have different expressions. It has happened to me that I have a desire to lie on my bed and listen. Today was one such day and I feel some sort of vibration in my brain which then courses down my body to my feet. This seems to happen in about three cycles and I seem to be able to see or sense colours. I have no idea what this means but I wondered if my energy field was being upgraded. Sometimes I feel quite tired afterwards.

A few weeks ago I experienced something that doctors can not figure out what happened. A friend of mine told me that I was being downloaded by God or spirit. I was sitting in my truck and felt an enormous wave of energy. Immediately after that, within 1/2 a second it started pouring rain and within a half second after that I was paralyzed. That lasted, what it seemed minutes. I started forcing my jaw to move and I became, like serious vertigo, with a extreme taste of metal and became ill. My friend called the ambulance and they did mri, ct scan, x-rays and blood work, and the doctors could not find anything going on anywhere in my body. Next they want me to go to a neurologist. What do you feel, please?

This was an amazing article! I am grateful to have found it. I feel that if you have found this article, spirit has led you here because you have experienced the download(s). I have them almost every time I am doing spiritual development work with someone. I do not do spiritual work often, but I believe me having them so often while doing the work shows that maybe it is something I should be doing with more of my time to fulfill my mission. It is a powerful experience as I can feel the divinity through my words. I usually hold a clear quartz crystal ensure information comes out with ease. The downloads always come out divinely stated and catches me by surprise each time. Grateful to be able to be a portal from the divine and the ancestors to the people. Dua Ntchr (Give praise to the Creator)

download meditation/spiritual royalty-free audio tracks

download free meditation/spiritual music MP3

download worship songs MP3 and song sheets

download soaking worship songs and chants

download relaxing music for spiritual healing

download spiritual songs by genre and mood

download Christian spiritual songs and hymns

download spiritual songs for yoga and meditation

download spiritual songs from different cultures and religions

download instrumental spiritual music for background

download spiritual songs with lyrics and chords

download spiritual songs for kids and families

download spiritual songs for prayer and worship

download spiritual songs for sleep and relaxation

download spiritual songs for inspiration and motivation

download spiritual songs for peace and harmony

download spiritual songs for joy and happiness

download spiritual songs for hope and faith

download spiritual songs for love and gratitude

download spiritual songs for forgiveness and healing

download spiritual songs for guidance and wisdom

download spiritual songs for strength and courage

download spiritual songs for protection and blessing

download spiritual songs for praise and thanksgiving

download spiritual songs for celebration and worship

download spiritual songs with scripture and prayer

download spiritual songs with testimonies and stories

download spiritual songs with prophetic and anointed words

download spiritual songs with miracles and signs

download spiritual songs with power and authority

download spiritual songs with fire and glory

download spiritual songs with grace and mercy

download spiritual songs with holiness and righteousness

download spiritual songs with truth and light

download spiritual songs with life and spirit

download spiritual songs with beauty and majesty

download spiritual songs with awe and wonder

download spiritual songs with intimacy and fellowship

download spiritual songs with surrender and obedience

download spiritual songs with humility and servanthood

I believe thats when i get a download its after i experience some type of deep pain! Say like earlier i seen 2 videos on tiktok about whats going on in iran, and when i see things like this going on around the world i cant help it not to cry because i feel this pain so deep it hurts in my soul! I dont know if am explaining my self right! My point is that after i experience that pain i start questioning everything thats going on! I want answers, i want to understand why!! Well earlier i received a download and wasnt sure it was one until i tried telling my daughter about it! I began by asking her, momma do you know whats a download? And than my mind was blank!! I tried n tried to remember that download, and nothing!! But thanks to you guys comments i know now, to write it down asap! Thank you!

Below is a list of the Latest Gospel Songs and Christian Songs mp3 download including 2019 / 2020. Latest Nigerian gospel music, Ghanaian gospel, South African gospel and other foreign praise and worship songs.

Download powerful worship songs mp3, and Full gospel worship songs list on this post, Are you looking for inspirational songs that will connect you direct to the throne of Grace here is a quick one just click on the links below to download and you must surely be blessed

Spiritual music is influenced by Christian music and traditional African music. A popular genre for African Americans, it has origins in oral traditions. The harmonious sound is a distinct feature of modern spiritual music, created through choral pieces for choirs.

Involving improvisation, early spiritual music was unaccompanied. Spread orally, and pieces were eventually recorded in hymnbooks. The mass singing style was popular at large religious gatherings between the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. Later, melodies and instrumental accompaniment were added.

Pieces tend to begin with higher male voices; women and basses soon join in an octave above or below. A call and response pattern was a popular structure in early spiritual music. Later, common refrains and verses meant that improvisation was popular. Fell out of fashion in the nineteenth century as European hymn styles spread.

We have a wide selection of free chord charts, piano sheet music, MP3 downloads, and patches available on PraiseCharts. It includes classic worship songs and music from popular Christian artists both old and new as well as any promotional deals that we have available. Not all products for a given song may be free, but at least one of the resources is. Enjoy!

Hi, I really do appreciate this site for recommending great children ministry songs that truly shows the Glory of God. I only have one thing to ask, is it fine for us to use this songs for online ministry purposes? Will it be against the copyright of the owner of the songs?

Playing from a YouTube channel (not downloading) will typically require permission from the artist. Many Christian ministries grant that permission somewhere on their websites. If this is a concern, it may take a little research to make sure you are in the clear on fair use.

Spiritual Eldercare seeks to equip chaplains, family members, and others with practical tools to meet the spiritual needs of elders who are housebound, live in long-term care communities, and/or are on a journey with dementia. Learn more.

Louis Armstrong brought emotion and depth to this powerful spiritual song, written during the period of slavery and published in 1867. The song has been popular with other jazz musicians, and among noted cover versions are those by Harry James and, more recently, Dr. John, in his tribute album to Satchmo.

Watch this video on YouTubeClick to load videoRy Cooder: Jesus On The MainlineRobert Plant and Randy Travis have both sung versions of this traditional spiritual, but the finest version is the tour-de-force live one by Ry Cooder And The Chicken Skin Band. A haunting example of roots music gospel.

Also feel strongly Australian Artist Geoffrey Gurrumul Yunupingu is one of the greatest ever singer/songwriter guitarist to play deeply soulful gospel emotional beautiful songs. Many in his own Yolnu language being various dialect via Australian North East Armhem land. Talented on so many levels, Gurrumul resonates deep with music lovers the world over.

I have compiled 7 amazing worship songs that have spoken to my heart and have let the Holy Spirit fill me! I hope you enjoy each line as much as I have and really engage yourself in the inexpressible joy that fills you when you let the Spirit take over!

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Mary Beth Wrenn
    Exclusive Platinum
  • teamseo buildlink2
    teamseo buildlink2
  • Bao Khang Pham
    Bao Khang Pham
  • Raghini Rathod
    Raghini Rathod
  • Edward Turner
    Edward Turner
bottom of page